Wed, Mar 22|
R.T. O'Sullivans Sports Bar and Grill
Celebrate Ireland at March 22 Happy Hour
Extend your Irish cheer with SSCA at our March 22nd Happy Hour! Sláinte!
Time & Location
Mar 22, 2023, 4:00 PM – 6:00 PM MST
R.T. O'Sullivans Sports Bar and Grill, 7919 E Thomas Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85257, USA
About The Event
SSCA’s March Happy Hour features lots of Irish fun you won’t want to miss! Join us Wednesday, March 22 on the covered patio at R. T. O’Sullivans Sports Grill from 4:00p—6:00p. Festivities include:
• Toe-tappin’ music by Dé Máirt Ceól, traditional Irish musicians
• Silent Art Auction of Irish Landscape Photographic Artwork by renowned Scottsdalian Tim H. Murphy. Link to Art Auction Page: https://www.scottsdalesistercities.org/community-programs
• Announcement of the lucky winning bidders in the Silent Art Auction
• Opportunities to sign up for Sponsorships and Foursomes for the First Annual charity Irish Golf Scramble on May 12.
• Traditional Irish hospitality provided by O’Sullivans, natives of County Kerry, Killarney’s home. O’Sullivans will donate 10% of total SSCA sales to support the Killarney/Scottsdale Student Golf Exchange this summer and fall.
So Grab your Green and come along for the Fun!
About Dé Máirt Ceól
Dé Máirt Ceól is a Phoenix-based group of Irish traditional musicians. They are the resident band for the third Friday ceili dances at the Phoenix Irish Cultural Center. The members have also performed on local TV shows, at the Arizona Irish Festival, the Tempe Festival of the Arts, the Phoenix Scottish Games, Irish pubs and various other venues. They are the originators and core participants of the Fibber Magee’s Irish session, the longest-running session in the Valley. They are also part of Four Peaks Irish Arts, which is the Phoenix branch of Comhaltas Ceoltóirí Éireann, an international organization dedicated to promoting Irish music, song and dance.
Follow them on Facebook.