. . .we had last Saturday when 60 SSCA members gathered for an afternoon of smooth jazz, tasty nibbles, hors d’oeuvres, and camaraderie. Holiday cheer abounded in
the lovely garden of Ascension Lutheran Church as we paid tribute to our patron and diplomat level members. Along with special recognition of the booster, silver and double platinum level donors to support the inaugural Killarney Student Golf Exchange.
And, what more fun we’ll have in 2023 with lots of opportunities to build international bridges.
• January 11 “Art and Tarts” reception featuring Canadian Art and Cuisine at the Appaloosa Branch Library.
• Annual Membership Meeting February 15 at SCC's Indigenous Cultural Center
• Member Trip to Alamos Jazz Festival in early March. Details coming soon!
• Festive Irish Happy Hour on March 22 at R.T. O’Sullivan’s, Thomas Rd. Scottsdale, when the winning bidders of the Killarney Committee’s Silent Art Auction will be revealed.
• Marching in the February 4 Parada del Sol to show Scottsdale’s International Goodwill.